deco

Rooms

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Nail art items from Walmart!

deco


Hi again! I'm sorry about taking so long to post again~ ^ ^" school work got kinda heavy and I had a few powerpoint projects to do~ So there's a lot going on now. So anyways, I went to Walmart a few days back and had about an hour to kill. Ended up in the crafts section and came across some cute stickers and chains and I'd thought I'd show everyone what I got! I just recently made some nails with them so I'll be posting those soon~!

deco

Here it all is~ I got 3 packages of decal stickers, 2 packages of chains in pink and blue, and a 1/2 yrd of this trim for fabric. Kinda looks like a chain but it ain't.

deco

Here's a close up of the trim. For 1/2 yard of this stuff it only costed me $ 1 . 39~  My idea for this is each little square is connected by a thin string. I can cut the string and take each square and glue it to a nail. So it works as a nail decal. =^ ^=

deco

I think I got quite a bit for $ 1 . 39~ One whole yard is only a couple of bucks too so that's not bad either. Especially considering I'm only gonna use one of these squares on the bigger nails, using these on all nails would be kinda cramped and weird. =/

deco

Can you guess how much I paid for these? lulz~ They were a buck each so only $ 2 . 00 for both. They had tons of colors but I decided on these as they're simple colors and I can do a lot with them. It says there is 6 ft worth in a package or 1 . 8 m, which is a huge amount! So you get a lot for your dollar!

deco

Isn't the blue gorgeous? The pink is a bit brighter than the picture portrays as it looks kinda dark here. My idea with these is to cut the chain and hang both ends on a nail. I remember the first Ageha magazine I ever purchased, the model had a pair of black nails with chains on them. I loved it! So I'm gonna do something along those lines!

deco

These are the three sticker packages that I purchased. I got some multi-colored blue water drops, mixed patterned/colored hearts, and ladybugs! Each only costed a dollar! You just peel off the little decal and stick it on!

deco

Some of the ladybugs are bit big to use on nails but you can use them for other things like say you're phone/phone-case. I used some big ones for the button on my comp monitor and one on the back of my ipod shuffle! ^ ^ There are 44 pcs in this pack.

deco

These hearts are adorable! They come in a few different shades of pink and red with patterns so you can mix and match. You can get a lot of different designs out of these! There are 109 pcs in this pack.

deco

These tear drops are gorgeous! I still haven't thought up a perfect design to use them for... any suggestions? hehe~ They range from dark blue, to mid blue, to bright blue, to a light icy blue! They all have a rainbow sparkle and will fit perfectly onto your bigger nails like thumb, middle, 1st finger~ there are 80 pcs in this pack.

deco

So once you add tax I paid around $ 7 . 00 for everything! I'm really happy with everything and I've already made two nail designs using the hearts and ladybugs! I can't wait to show you guys and I'll have them up for sale soon! So please follow, comment and tell me what you think, and check out my nail site to buy my false nails! Bye!

deco

No comments:

Post a Comment