deco

Rooms

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Nail Art Update!

deco


Photobucket
                         

Hi! Okay, I'm just here to do an update for my Online Nail Shop! You can visit it here!
www.tangerinenails.com
I ship worldwide for only $ 5 . 00 per nail set. Shipping price is included in the nails price. So if you see a nail set for $ 25 . 00, the nails are 20 and the shipping is included as 5. Just press the Paypal button above the nail sets pictures and make one easy payment. Shipping time can take anywhere between 1-2 weeks, possibly even 3 weeks, depends on your area. Nails are made to order, so allow 2-3 days for nails to be made before shipment. We ship all days of the week, not just business days.  When you buy a set you get a full 10 piece nail set and that does not come with nail glue or nail stickers. You'll have to buy your own. If you have any further questions you can check the FAQ here~
http://tangerinenails.com/FAQ.html

So I'm gonna show you guys the nails I've posted on there and I hope you like them. Tutorials on how to do them will be put up on on my youtube soon and some picture tutorials will be posted on here too~

Photobucket 

Here's the first set, Red Rose nail set. Currently selling for $ 40 . 00, and that's with shipping included.

These nails are one of my best, they're very intricate and hard to do and take a large amount of time. They have 3 red tones and red acrylic roses that have the edges painted with dark sparkly red paint.

Photobucket

Here's my Rose Garden of Sparkles nail set. Currently selling for $ 28 . 00, that's with shipping included.

These are a gorgeous dark pink with TONS of sparkles!

Photobucket

Here's my Blue Heart Lagoon nail set. Currently selling for $ 35 . 00, that's with shipping included! 

These have to be my second best against my Red Rose set. The have a beautiful blue gradient going from a deep blue to a light icy blue. They're covered in silver and light blue sparkles so they're extremely sparkly~!

Photobucket

These are my Pink Leopard nail set. They currently selling for $ 28 . 00, that's with shipping included.

These nails have a hot pink leopard print with black rhinestones and black sparkles! They're a very unique style!

Photobucket

These are the Sparkled Glass nail set. They are currently selling for $ 25 . 00, that's with shipping included.

They a pair of clear false nails with a gradient of two sparkly shades of pink nail polish adorned with gold and white rhinestones!

Photobucket

These are my Sunset Strip nail set. They are currently selling for $ 25 . 00, that's with shipping included.

These have to be my favorite, if I had to wear ANY of my nails I would wear these! They have a beautiful sunset gradient with 3 gold stripes and a orange rhinestone! The gradient colors go from bottom to top, peach red, tangerine orange, and sheer yellow. They have a slight sparkle as their coated in a yellow glimmer gloss.

Photobucket

These are my Dark Hearts nail set. Currently selling for $ 28 . 00, that's with shipping included.

These are a very pretty dark pink set of nails with a little sparkle, pretty heart decals, and dark pink rhinestones. The heart decals and sparkles are from a Jordana nail polish I reviewed here~

Photobucket

So I hope you guys like them and check them out on my website, some have a few more pics than what's shown here. I hope you lovely ladies consider buying some! ;D Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. I'm really glad I found your blog! I can totally relate to your nail art addiction! :D
    New follower here :) loving your blog. :3

    xoxo,
    MissKatV

    ReplyDelete