deco

Rooms

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Maybelline Color Sensational Pearls Review!

deco


Hello~ so a while back I bought Maybelline for the first time in.... only God knows how long it's been! lol I remember seeing their Color Sensational Pearl line come out a loooong time ago and finally decided that they were the only colors of lipstick I liked while standing in Walgreens. I just feel like American drug store brands never have the colors I wear! They're always dark and deep while I like light nudes and pearly colors. So I picked three lipsticks from the Pearl line! They were about $ 7 . 99 each and it was a buy one get on % 50 off so it was a deal.

deco

They come in a pretty case as the cap is a light coral color, makes it look kinda simple and elegant. I like.
=^ ^=
deco

This here is Luminous Lilac. This one is my favorite color out of all three. It's a mauve-lilac color, sorta purple but sorta not. lol

deco

This here is Twinkle. This one is somewhat an icy pink overall but it has a lilac shine so it's kinda multi-colored when applied. Looks very frosty to me too.

deco

This here is Coral Gleam. It's a pretty sheer coral color, nothing crazy, but it's very nice. Gives a peachy hue to my lips.

deco

Here they are swatched on my arm. Twinkle on the far left, Coral Gleam in the mid, and Luminous Lilac on the far right. Their formula is somewhat dry if worn alone but you can top it off with lip gloss or chapstick and they're perfect. They're somewhat sheer and will give your natural color a tint so they're not overpowering. They last for quite a while too, say 2 hours.

deco


Here's Twinkle. It's kinda pink and kinda lilac. Looks a little less frosty in the picture.

deco

Here's Coral Gleam. I love how this looks, it turns my lips into a peachy hue! Very pretty!

deco

Here's Luminous Lilac. I love this one! My lips are naturally rose colored so I love how this purple lipstick looks on them. It looks very mauve when applied. My favorite lip colors are purple so I'm really happy I found another purplish color to enjoy! yay!

deco

So overall I'm happy, they're decent lipsticks and I love pairing them with my lipglosses so I'd buy them again. In fact I'm thinking of getting their Pearly Pink color~ if I do, I will review~ hehe~ So I hope you all enjoyed this. ^ ^
Please comment, follow, and visit my site! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment