deco

Rooms

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

L.A. COLORS 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow Palettes Review and Swatches!!!

bow,ribbon,pink,checkard

Hi once again! Really big delay on this one! I've been super busy but I must make time for this! So here it is, my review on 4 L.A. COLORS 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow Palette! =^ ^= yay! I absolutely LOVE these! You get 5 eyeshadows in one and they're nicely pigmented, last all day with primer, no smudging or smearing, and they're only $ 1 . 50 each! I can get them here locally in Florida at Big Lots stores and Dollar General stores. L.A. Colors is a cheapy makeup brand but the colors on these palettes looked so nice I had to get some, I mean a for 1 . 50 I couldn't have lost much here. I'm really happy with these and I plan on getting 2 more palettes soon.
deco

Here's BES431 Darling. This one is my fav and contains 3 pretty brown shades, a pretty pink, and a sheer sparkly vanilla color.

deco
 
Here's BES430 Tea Time. This one is a little weird for me, it has a 2 warm browns, 2 cool grey browns, and then an in between cool and warm brown. It's kind of hard to do an eye look with just these alone, yet I still love the colors paired with other eyeshadows.

deco

Here's BES433 Wildflowers. This one is kind of fun, I like the colors as they're all vibrant!

deco

Here's B3S429 Ammunition. This one isn't too pigmented but it's still very pretty.

deco

Here's Darling swatched on my arm. I love wearing this one the most!

deco

Here's Tea Time swatched on my arm. I love these colors, they're basic browns and I can pair them with a lot of my Bobbi Brown eyeshadows.

deco


Here's Wildflowers swatched on my arm. I love the yellow at the far left, so sparkly and pretty! The champagne color next to it is beautiful too. The pink and purple are gorgeous and somewhat multi-toned. These are all great colors.

deco

Here's Ammunition swatched on my arm. It's a little sheer but build-able so it's still very nice.

deco

Overall I enjoy these. They're not super pigmented but for the price they're all nice buys! They can last through a hot and humid Florida day for more than 8 hours with primer, that's good enough for me!
So I hoped you enjoyed this, plz follow and comment!

bow,ribbon,pink,checkard

fashion,girl

No comments:

Post a Comment