deco

Rooms

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Jordana Nail Polish Review

     deco                                                             
                   Photobucket
Hello! So this is my first blog, it will be on 2 Jordana nail polishes I'm reviewing that I love so very much. One of them is a must have, especially if you're not some crazed nail artist but like more than just simple painted nails.

I got both of these for $1 . 50 at a Festival Flea Market, which is about normal price for these.
On the Jordana website they retail for
$1. 99, http://www.jordanacosmetics.com/p-106-nail-polish.aspx.

These 2 nail polishes have to be some of my faves out of the many I own. They're both a thin liquid and despite that the color show up is still highly pigmented in a couple coats for the matte one. Lasting time without chipping I would say around 5-7 days and around then they would start to dull a little in color, so they're highly reasonable.
               deco
This is #960 Creamy Fuchsia, trust me the name does not match the color! This is in no way fuchsia, this is your perfect coral color.Photobucket

As you can see it's a nice thin liquid, not all goopy and stuck to the brush!kaomoji

Here it is on a false white nail, 2 coats total and 1 coat of topcoat by L.A. Colors.

             deco
Here is #675 Pink Hearts!Photobucket This is a clear sparkly color, gives off a fine opal shimmer, with little decal hearts mixed in! Photobucket


As you can see the little heart decal on the brush, there are tons in one bottle.

Painted onto a false white nail, 1 coat polish 1 coat top coat from L.A. Colors.

           deco
My suggestion for an easy application of Pink Hearts would be,
1. I use a notecard but you could use anything you don't mind being damaged by nailpolish
2. Apply a coat of nail polish, either this polish or you could paint your nails with a normal color and add top coat then follow the next steps
3. Swirl your brush around and get as many hearts out onto your notecard(or whatever)
4. Grab a toothpick or in my case a dotting tool, wet it with either some water or a little dab of nail polish, and start picking your hearts up and placing them on your nail!
By doing this you won't get a goopy application like I did my first time! 

peace
Live and learn right? lol
Hope you enjoyed it, I'll post lots more nail polish reviews and more from here on out! Please follow! Also, if you like Jordana's Pink Heart nail polish then you may like my Dark Hearts false nail set that you can purchase here!


                                           Photobucket
               deco

No comments:

Post a Comment