deco

Rooms

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Etude House Cookie Blusher Review Rose #02!!!

deco
                                              hello
Hello again! I had a great weekend, except I did sleep all of Sunday! hehe kaomoji I woke up for dinner and was back to bed! So I would say I enjoyed Sunday! haha~ Anyways! I'm gonna review a blush from my all time favorite makeup brand Etude House, which is a korean makeup brand.
They have oh so cute packaging! makeup,icon
They're cheap also and easy to buy off of ebay, shipping time is pretty reasonable, a little less than 2 weeks usually, and that's good considering it comes from china and shipping was like $2! Then mostly because the quality is great for the price and availability. So I really enjoy this brand!


Now, I hadn't worn a blush in years before I bought this, mainly because I felt like my face didn't need to be defined any further! I have very.... bulbous cheeks, they're definitely defined on their own! That and regardless that I'm as pale as Snow White( I'm pale and I'm proud!!!) I wear a ton of bronzer. In the end though I wanted a blush so I got this, and I love it!deco
It's Etude House's Cookie Blusher, it is their second color, Rose #02!
deco


 It's a very pretty warm, rose color. A couple a sweeps with either the puff the provided or a blush brush and you'll have a pigmented enough application. The color wears off in a few hours so re-application is needed with this, but the lasting time is still pretty decent especially since I live and Florida. It isn't exactly all cool and breezy here, makeup tends to melt off easily!
                                         hot
This is unscented and I have relatively sensitive, oily, acne prone skin and I have no discomfort wearing this! It's a nice color on me, even though I am super pale and slightly red, after foundation and the whatnot I look good with a few sweeps.deco
Here it is on my arm, swatched with 3 sweeps using the included puff. As you can see it's a very natural color, even on someone as pale as me. So a nice light sweep of this stuff looks great and I can imagine it'd look good on darker skin also!
deco
I paid around $8 . 00, with shipping included, for this on ebay. I don't remember the exact ebay seller though! But there are many on ebay that I buy Etude House from so most from my experience are good. You can also buy Etude House and many other korean cosmetics off of Gmarket.co.kr! Shipping on there is pricey for me though so I don't prefer it unless there is just something I have to have! lol I think soon I'll buy another one of these blushes... I have a bad habit of buying warm colors when I need to buy cooler colors! Well, I hope you enjoyed it, and hopefully it was helpful to someone. Please follow!
        Photobucketdeco

No comments:

Post a Comment