deco

Rooms

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ettude House NEW Lovely Cookie Blushes, Dear my glosses, and SHINee lip balm~ review and swatches~!!!


Photobucket
Hiya! Made two Etude House orders a little while back and thought I'd show y'all what I got~~
Photobucket

My first order I got two of their newly revamped Lovely Cookie Blusher's since I loved their first Cookie Blusher which I've reviewed in the past~~ They've done a special edition makeup line with the korean boy group SHINee and Sandara from 2NE1~ In which I'm happy about because I like SHINee and 2NE1, but Sandara is not my fav, I prefer Minzy~ hehe~ =^ ^= so anyway, I got a Lip Balm, a Dear my Milky Lip Gloss, and two new Lovely Cookie Blushes~ then my second order I got a Dear my Crystal Gloss and another blush~ with everything I got I also got a variety of samples two of which I've tried~ so yay! onto teh review~
deco
Yay~ so here it all is, the first time I ordered this was everything I got~
deco
The Face Shop nose strip didn't do much for me... barely got a black head out but the Nesura charcoal one did wonders and I've recently ordered more~! Those nose strips put Biore to shame~ lol
deco
Extra puff! Kyah~!
deco
Key's Passion Fruit Lip Balm~ Really pretty pink but as expected somewhat sheer~
deco
I'm not a big Lip Balm fan because I have long false finger nails and anything in a jar or pan is a pain for me! I always get makeup in between my real nail and false one when I try to apply with my finger, but this one isn't so tiny that it's a problem. Yay! Very moisturizing, very pretty~
deco
Here's the Balm swatched on mah' arm~ I didn't do a lip pic because it's too sheer for it to show up correctly on camera~ =P
deco
Then we have the Dear my Milky and Crystal Gloss~ The left one is the Milky Gloss in Strawberry Latte and the one on the right is the Crystal Gloss in Shimmering Rose Pink~
deco
Classic doe foot applicator~ Both Lipglosses are pretty darn sheer, which I expected, but they're perfect for over lipsticks when I don't want some huge color change or tons of pigment. They're both very milky, the Crystal Gloss being just a tad bit grainy due to the sparkles, but not uncomfortable~
deco
Strawberry Latte on top, Shimmering Rose Pink on the bottom~ I'm rlly happy with both and I plan on getting more colors soon~
deco
003 Strawberry Latte~ rlly lightened the natural rose color of my lips~ 
deco
002 Shimmering Rose Pink~ This one sorta compliments the rose color of my lips and adds sparkle~
deco
Then we have the revamped Lovely Cookie Blushes which I had to get and I'll be getting another one soon! I've reviewed one of the old ones in Rose so go check that out if you wanna see the difference for yourself~
deco
Far left Strawberry Mousse, Middle Grape Fruit Jelly, Far right Raspberry Tart~ I intend on getting Rose Sugar Macaroon very very soon~ hehe ;D
deco
deco
Far left Raspberry Tart, Middle Grapefruit Jelly, Far right Strawberry Mousse~ At first I thought I would dislike Strawberry Mousse it being sooo light but actually, it's my fav out of the whole bunch! Makes my cheeks not only pink but bright! I look glowy without lookin' dewy! lol and Raspberry Tart surprised me with it's sparkles, didn't expect it to be all shimmery but it is! It also looks less cool and more warm when worn~ and then Grapefruit Jelly is a pretty peach pink, doesn't look to orange when worn which is great~
deco
Overall I'm happy, I think I'll be getting around 4 more of those lip glosses and at least one more blush~ ;D So look out for those the next upcoming month~ I ordered all of this from www.cosmetic-love.com , love cosmetic love! lol Great prices and for only $2.00 you can have a tracking number added or just stick with plain old free shipping~ I plan on buying a lot more from them~ total for all this I paid... $49.48 ~ not too bad a price~
=^ ^= ~ thx for reading! Byez! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment